sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2011

A Smart child :)

_ Oh teacher !

_ Yes!

_ Você pensa primeiro em português para falar inglês?

_ No I don't.

_ Eu penso.

_Do you ? It is natural. One day you will be fluent.

_Você fala inglês o tempo todo?

_In English please!

_ Do you .....Do you .....é....Do you speak English.....o tempo todo?

_ All the time.

_ É...all the time

_ Repeat the sentence please...Do you speak English all the time?

_ Aiiii ...Do you speak English all the time?

_ No, I don't .I speak Portuguese too.

_ e.... Do you speak English with your son?

_ I don't have a son. I have a daughter.

_ Do you speak English with your daughter?

_  Yes, sometimes.

_ Oh teacher! Do you speak English with your marido?

_  husband.

_ É  husband.

_ Complete sentence please.

_ Ai teacher ...Vou ter que repetir tudo de novo?

_ Yes.

_ Do you speak English with your husband?

_ No, I don't have a husband. I had one but I don't have anymore.

_ Hum .e ....Do you have a boyfriend?

_ That is for me to know and you to find out.

_ pra "mim"o que?

_ pra "eu" o que?

_ Que?

_ Forget it!

_ Oh teacher ....é muito complicado falar com você viu.

_Is it ?

_ Yes.

_ Yes, it is. repeat.

_ Aff....é por isso que você não tem marido!

_ Yes, I guess so. rs

2 comentários:

Coisas da Laura disse...

Má, eu A.D.O.R.O. seu jeito de contar histórias.Tudo contado do seu jeito fica tão mais bacana!!! bjo

Cinthia Gonzaga disse...

Fico imaginando quem seriam os autores dessas pérolas...rs...Adorei!!!!!